Thursday, July 1, 2010

Going Going, Back Back to Cali Cali...

I'm going on vacation today! My four college roommates and I are about to spend a glorious week together in San Diego. Plans include: beach, zoo, beach, hollywood, beach, baseball game, beach, beach.

I once heard a story about a group of college friends that made a point to vacation together every year and had been doing it for over thirty years. This is my goal. How easy would it be to just say, 'oh I can't make it this year' and then have that spiral into never seeing each other? I would hate that. So this vacation is the first of many, and even though we are fresh (ish) out of college and have all kinds of milestones to look forward to that will make yearly get-togethers hard to impossible, such as law school, med school, grad school, jobs, relationships, etc, I have faith in our ability to keep doing it.

But on a less emotional note -

I AM SO EXCITED FOR CALIFORNIA!

I'll be leaving my house in about 20 minutes, and I should get there by 6:30. Hurray! I'm hyper with excitement. The only downside is that my cat is displeased to be spending the week at my moms house, where her (bigger, territorial) brother lives. Whoops. Hopefully she will forgive me.

The Littlest Gypsy is about to be reunited with the Fastest, Blushiest, Singiest, and Sleepiest Gypsies! Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment